Wednesday, 5 October 2011

bittersweet lane.

Had a sudden feeling to take out my box of "stuff" and the last time I did this was several months ago. It's been awhile since I did this. Tears came, smiles and so did laughter. Then only I realised Schaefer and Esther both gave me the exact same card from Memory Lane :] 

Valentine's Day cards that date all the way back to 2006.
A huge bundle of IU Day tickets, which were mostly from Seafield, ironically.  
A letter from Wei Yng donating to my "camera and phone" fund when they got stolen. 
A straw given by Xing with a secret message in it.
 The surprise Valentine's card and bouquet that I got from Jon. Although well, the flower's are long gone.
Esther's exceedingly neat handwriting that can defeat any computer.
Kaelan's handwritten signature as I was his "peminat setia"
Inside jokes that were absolutely "hilarious" at the time which looks plain stupid now.
Essays and essays of goodbye letters that I received last year.

A bittersweet walk down memory lane.

No comments: