Monday, 3 October 2011

Darn you Queen !

Music test about Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen.
First question which was totally unexpected.
After spending the "whole" night studying the music, 

"Name the band members of Queen and their instruments"

I attempted to extract every scrappy piece of information possible from my brain. I actually had remembered them based on the church band. Screaming in my brain, who is the bassist again!?!? 

Freddie Mercury
Roger Taylor
John Deacon 
Brian May

Must. Remember. These. Names. Grrr.

And I did not expect the question
Who is Galileo?

Everyone got it except probably for me. I didn't take European history okay :[
Okay fine, I'm just a dumb idiot, it's general knowledge that I should know.

Well, I did put
"He's a famous guy that comes from Italy"

Gave Cincau a sand bath and cleaned her cage too :]
I think she's starting to get more comfortable with me too. She doesn't jump around the cage AS much as before.

No comments: