Sunday, 20 November 2011

Breaking Dawn Part Uno

As Breaking Dawn Part One finally hit the cinemas, the urge to watch it was just there and definitely, Taylor Lautner played a huge role in that desire hahahahah! I still remember the craze I had over Twilight when everyone was just reading it in school, all morning and night. And when Eclipse came out, Breaking Dawn was all I wanted to see.

Sadly movie wasn't exactly THE BEST, you know how books always beat movies...but ah it was all good

But the best part was that I got to drag Ath to see it with me. A movie that he would have never even imagined of seeing but yet he did. Hanging out the entire day together, a rare opportunity indeed thanks to us living practically an hour away. A bus ride down, chomping down KFC and that awesome Krush ems' Milkybar shake.

I had an awesome date :] Thanks hun.
Big thank you to Orla as well for giving me a lift back :) Wouldn't have been able to go if it wasn't for you.

No comments: