Wednesday, 21 December 2011

Christmas Service in School!


For the first time in my life, I went to a 
SCHOOL Christmas service.
Definitely not something you'll find in Malaysia, oh no. 

So for the past month or two, I've been going to choir practices for Christmas and the songs we sang had both the typically Christmassy ones such as 'O Holy Night' but there were some Modern mix ups like 'Fairytale of New York' and 'Winter Song' which was great.

Here's the classic Christmas song from The Snowman, 
"Walking In The Air"
Together with harmonies and all :)

Here's Winter Song sung by Sarah McKeogh (left) and Fiona Meek (right) which is by far the best song that was sung ( to me of course ). 
Should really listen to it! just don't watch the video cos it's crazy shaky.


Best part of this was, we got to have practically an entire day of school turned into a Christmas service! In the morning the primary schools came over to watch us and further on in the day we had our own St. Anne's students staring at our faces.

It was definitely fun with all the Santa hats and what not. We're even heading to the Nursing home tomorrow to sing em' some songs.


Oh, and I had a free BBQ-ed dinner thanks to the Killaloe Community Centre which is just 2 doors away from me, I could just smell them patties on the grill. Had a great time chatting away with Aisling, Darragh, Vanessa over scrumptious piping hot burgers :)

OH!
Meet my Secret Santa!
Who forgot my gift!!
:D

No comments: