Monday, 12 December 2011

The Christmas Spirit

Received my very first Christmas card today!
Yes it's a tad bit early. But better early than late isn't it?
From my beloved sister! Sonya who's currently in Sabah!
So it's the first time I've ever received something from East Malaysia woo (fascination)

Which then made me realise,
OH CRAP I BETTER SEND MY CARDS OUT NOW
(forgot it takes about 10 days to reach Malaysia..facepalm)

Normally I'd design my Christmas cards. but it's the first time I've ever gotten tests during Christmas season..So my time is spent hitting the books rather than cutting cards up making an utter mess out of my room.
Pity, i love decorating cards.

So yeah, over to the supermarket to get some cards to send out.

Translation from picture
Maaf no hadiah : Sorry there's no present,
I pokai di : I'm broke already
This card enough kan? : This card's enough right?
Bolehlah : Of course it's alright!

Gonna be posting em' to the post office tomorrow!

P.S. PROJECT MATHS, I DETEST THEE WITH A PASSION OF HATRED.

No comments: