Sunday, 18 December 2011

A week to Christmas!

Christmas trees fully covered with ornaments. Minced pies heating up in the oven and fairy lights around the room, we decided to light the place with candles for the Parents Night on Friday.

As I lit the final candle with utmost triumph,
A quirky stench filled the air...smelt like smoke..
But not just any smoke..
Till I realised, 

MY HAIR WAS ON FIRE

Wessel's horrified face watching a section of my hair on fire, till I doused it.
That was definitely an interesting episode.
IT HAD AN ABOMINABLE SMELL. ugh.

Spent my weekend as usual with the Maglaque's
It's crazy how retarded we can be, talking for hours over matters we don't even remember.
Like how hungry we are and all the different kinds food we wish we could have.

All of us as a worship team had to go up to Ennis for the African Concert and boy that was interesting. The last time I remember standing so close to humongous speakers was at Planetshakers concert 2006. You can literally feel the vibrations from the speaker, and I possibly went deaf for a few minutes.

But other than that we managed to get a free cup of hot cocoa from Johnny

Not to forget I got to spend time with Ath :]

It was Johnny's birthday on Wednesday, and as our worship coordinator we passed around a card filled with many "endearing" birthday wishes. And he brought us out for a hearty tasty dinner of APACHE PIZZA. Four large pizzas were zapped up in no time.

Hope you had a great "EIGHTEENTH" birthday Johnny!


It's crazy how the roads are slowly but surely icing up, on the first day of ice, several victims of that cruel frozen water hurt their bums. I almost fell in to that list, but thank goodness I didn't, it felt like ice skating.

THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT,
I'VE DONE ALL MY CHRISTMAS SHOPPING!
AND CHRISTMAS'S NEXT WEEK!!

(although..I feel like I should add more people to the list...pokailah!! (broke)

No comments: