Monday, 23 July 2012

1st and last day of rehearsals

So, in the morning I had an amazing first dance rehearsal with the Nenagh Choral Youth as we are going to be doing West Side Story in October.

The first half of the rehearsal was absolutely fabulous. Stephanie came up with psychotic choreography which required us to move at least five times in a time span of one second.

Unfortunately, after lunch, practice resumed and an unfortunate event occurred.


Landed wrongly on my foot from a jump which damaged the ligament of my left foot thankfully not breaking it even though I heard an awfully loud crack. 


Went to the hospital to get it x-rayed and it was fine. However since the ligament's damaged I'm not able to do any dance for a minimum of 6 weeks. Sadly, I'll be unable to join the musical. 

I shall now hobble around with my walking stick :)
Thanks to all those that helped to ice my leg and thanks to mum and Uncle Mike for bringing me to the doctor! 



No comments: