Tuesday, 10 July 2012

S.Sudan turns one

South Sudan turns one and the boyfriend's family wanted to celebrate with some dinner at Finnegan's. 
Their own 'Merdeka' on the 9th of July. 
Which reminds me, Malaysia's one is coming up in a month! 
Anywho....

I had the privilege of being invited by his dad to come over and join them :) 
And thanks to my mumsie who let me drive on my own for the first time, I was able to get there!

Appetiser : Ceasar's Salad with crunchy croutons 

Main Course : Chicken Curry with Chips and Rice with Red Onions with a slightly gone soft poppadom

Dessert : Banoffee pie with chocolate sauce, vanilla ice cream and freshly whipped cream decorated with icing sugar.

Was full till my sides wanted to burst
Had fun anyway.
It always is when food and people are present :)

No comments: