Tuesday, 13 November 2012

London with le brother

Buckingham Palace - Changing of the guards

I made my way to London once again. 4th time this year! 
Truly am blessed :) 
But this time, I was the TOUR GUIDE!

Trafalgar Square - the majestic lions at the fountain

My brother and I had one and a half days in London and he hasn't been there in his life.
So I attempted to squash as many stops as possible in our itinerary!
So here's the places we managed to go to in that short span time!

Tower of London

Tower Bridge

Big fat Ben !

Honeydew Bubble Tea with Pearls @ Bubbleology!

Marble Arch


British Museum

Hyde Park - feeding the squirrels
while eating breakfast, strolling around in the morning sun



Hyde Park - Free Nuts given by a kind lady at the park


Portobello Market Road - Hot fresh churros for sale!
deep fried choux pastry smothered in sugar, cinnamon and melted chocolate

Westminster Abbey - Remembrance Poppy
The day to remember the dead soldiers from all regions that died defending the country

Leicester Square - walking along the streets meeting 'Wolverine'

First Lunch : London's Fish and Chips @ Leicester Square

King's Cross Station - Platform 9 3/4

We went to Camden Market as well.

not bad eh? at squeezing in everything!
I deserve a medal :)

No comments: