Tuesday, 13 November 2012

The first 365

For the first time in my life I was able to say the words,
"Happy First Anniversary"

Athiei and I reached the 365 days of being together.

So he dressed up really nicely, catching me by surprise with the full suit and hat.

Hopefully, I didn't fall too far from the 'looking nice' part 

Then both of us headed to Chocolat for a nice dinner

 Starter : 
Bruschetta topped with chopped tomatoes, pesto and cheese

 Starter : 
A huge bowl of mussels drowned in a slightly spicy white wine sauce
ABSOLUTELY DELISH!

My Vanilla Latte that they kindly changed to Iced Vanilla Latte upon my request

Main Course : Honey-Glazed Chicken 
Portions were huge!!

Main Course : Roasted Duck with Orange sauce and Red wine sauce

So after all our differences, not just on our physical appearance, but our personalities, we managed to reach the first 365, with, if God-willing, many more to come.
It's been an amazing journey so far and I can't wait to see what awaits us in the future.
You already know every single thing I want to say to you so I need not put them up here on my blog, 
except the most important thing which never grows old no matter how many times I say it.

I love you.

No comments: