Monday, 7 January 2013

Muchas Gracias!

I just want to say thank you to every single person that wished me via 
Facebook and Twitter
There's like over 200 people, a mixture of Irish and Malaysian friends! It's difficult to mention all your names,
so I'm just going to give a combined thank you for that one! Haha.


Thank you to those who wished me via 
Text Messages and Whatsapp
Sonya, Sam and Dad, 
Chee Kin, Ken-Ji, Phelim, Anna, Orla, Jade, Jon Ho, Wei Yng, Kaelan, Taffy and Family, Keith Yong, Zhu En, Sam Saw, Jon Lim, Shaun Kang, Chia Sing, Mich Loh, and Choon Thye 

Thanks Mum and Uncle Mike for giving me personalised chocolates, money as well as providing the food for my little girly get together that I had with my classmates.

Thank you Anna, Orla, Jade, Ruth and Emma for coming to that little gathering :)


Thank you Elton for organising the surprise pizza party for me at the church
Thank you Masha & Tian for getting me jewellery.

Thank you to all those that attended the party as well - Athiei, G, Trent, Kesh, Ja, Cathal, Grainne, Wessel, Justyna, Kamil, Emile, Denise, Kimberly, Rolands, Lionel, Michelle, Melissa, Johnny, Claudia, Colleen, Ziggy

And to Sinead O'Neill for making the most amazing piano cake in the world! Along with those scrumptious profiteroles!

Thank you Wessel for this fluffy hat that shall keep my head warm.
Thank you Aunt Pearl for getting me a lovely birthday card as well as making me a huge bowl of birthday trifle as well as a delicious lunch!

Thank you Jon Hohohoho for calling me about 15 times throughout the entire day trying to reach me.
You called me three times at 3am in the morning, I was asleep
You called me at 12pm and I was at church
You then called me at 1pm when the signal was horrible and you had to recall me about 10 times
It was so nice to hear your voice and your retardedness while talking in horrible Malay.
Can't wait to see you in a few months!

Thank you Matthew korkor for writing an entire blogpost for me!
That was truly unexpected as I just thought I'd get a typical happy birthday via Facebook.
Was really nice to see that you still remember my existence :)

Read his post 

Thank you to my loving boyfriend Athiei for composing a song for me.
Playing with your guitar progressions in the background while getting help from Denise and Trent to execute and record the song.
The lyrics are absolutely beautiful and I'll be able to listen to it forever and ever!

Thank you so much to everyone who contributed into making my 19th memorable

No comments: