Thursday, 21 March 2013

St Paddy's Day 13

My 3rd St. Paddy's Day celebrated. 
1st year was in Killaloe, 2nd year was in Limerick and now my 3rd year is in Shannon.

This year however I was part of the Shannon Parade representing the Shannon Christian Church

My set up. Roland Keybaord with Athiei's MacBook plugged in to make sound effects.
Standing on a moving open air truck was a challenge in itself.
Twas absolutely FREEZING!

Colleen. Kesiah. Claudia

The other 3 female singers on the truck.

It was a fun experience despite the hiccups (like the electricity generator cable unplugging)
Hot food at Aunt Pearl's house after the parade was the icing on the cake.

However, due to the outrageous Irish weather in the past week
(sunny to cold to snow to rain to sun to wind)

I've now resulted in a stuffed up totally plugged up nose.
WOO.
Phlegm oh phlegm.

No comments: