Sunday, 2 June 2013

Le Anna turns 18

This woman turned 18 over the weekend and I decided to throw her a little mini surprise birthday bash!
After school on Friday, I suggested that we'd return to my house for lunch ( Something totally typical of us )
However little did she know that a number of the others were gonna turn up too!

WHO WAS THERE?

Stuart (not in photo cause he went home too early!)
Phelimina
Anna, le birthday girl
Orla
Darragh
Jade
moi
and the extra addition of Shannen who came late because she was a dumbo and hadn't finished drawing the birthday card.

SQUISH!
So we enjoyed the Oreo chocolate brownies topped with whipped cream and little Oreo sprinkles on the top baked my yours truly the night before.

Can you just hear the calories entering into your system? :)

Had an amazingly fun time just taking about 200 photographs with them
The beauty of having a camera timer..absolute gold

Here's a photograph of Shannen in case she feels slightly left out :D
(second from left)

So there you go, little miss
Anna Marie Bourke

An absolutely beautiful person in and out (yes I did say this on your yearbook message too)
I hope you had fun and felt fat eating those brownies hehehe!
I've absolutely loved our friendship and you're worth more than chocolate.
Yes, I said chocolate.

Ah! Can't wait to see everyone on Wednesday

FIRST LEAVING CERTIFICATE PAPER COMMENCING!

What is my exam schedule like?
5 June - English Paper 1, Home Economics
6 June - English Paper 2
7 June - Maths Paper 1
10 June - Maths Paper 2
11 June - Biology
17 June - Accounting
20 June - Music

AND I SHALT BE FREE!

No comments: