Friday, 28 June 2013

Sayonara for awhile

After 2 days, Kah Chun boarded the bus back to Kilkenny and this photograph just captures the tears of his eyes and me attempting to cheer him up.

not really, it just some how ended up that way in a candid shot :)

It was really nice to have him around :)

Spent the rest of the day with this lovely person as it was also going to be the last day we could spend together before I fly off to Malaysia this Sunday morning. 

I'm gonna miss this grumpy black bean of mine for the next month.
Me as usual being the emotional one, shed a tear or two..or more like a bucket.
It's gonna be so different not having you nearby or a text/phone-call away without thinking of the roaming charges hahaha.

I can't wait to see you in a months time though :)
Love you loads :) Make sure you have a good month while I'm gone.

Then today I got woken up by an annoying phone call from Darragh asking if I'd like to hang out.
Me being pissed off for being woken up, thought it was an ungodly early hour in the morning....
only to find out it was 1.30p.m. Oh well, holiday sleeping hours are creeping in eh? :)


No comments: