Wednesday, 19 August 2015

Busan: Return For A Brief Moment


So Jiyeon and I decided that we'd take a train over to Busan to say hello to some faces.
Thankfully the train ride over was only 1 hour and 20 minutes and cost us around 6500 which is around 5 euros. Unfortunately the seats were sold out and we had to stand for some of the ride but thankfully some people got off at earlier stops so we could snag their seats.


So these were the people we met! I got to see Taewoo 태우 (left) again together with Songeob 성업 (black tee) who I didn't get to give a proper goodbye since the last time. Taewoo also brought along Byeong Hyeon 병현 (striped tee) for dinner.

It was a great time hanging out with them, having more laughs and creating more memories together. 


A small snippet of what happened that night combined with a mix of English and Korean in it. So sorry if you don't really understand what in the world is going on haha.


And the most important part was that I got to say goodbye again to Taewoo for the third time. 
It was really good to see you once more before I fly.
I'm looking forward to my free meal the next time you're in Ireland!

No comments: