Wednesday, 26 August 2015

Seoul: Lotte World!


Heehyang 희향 brought me to the Lotte Mall today where my eyes popped out as I saw a Studio Ghibli shop! I rushed in to find the huge cat bus and Totoro from My Neighbour Totoro. 


There were plushies and all sorts of merchandise from all of the animations created by Studio Ghibli,


If my wallet had permitted, I'd probably have bought every single item in that store.
Everything was just utterly adorable.


Within the mall itself there was a Pucca exhibition on as well selling all its merchandise.


Managed to get one of their workers to take the photo for us.
Heehyang and I were glaring at all the lovey dovey couples around the place and decided to be each other's girlfriend for the day.


Today was a very .."let's take photos with everything cute" day.


But obviously we couldn't run around the place without sufficient fuel.


First stop was the office in Lotte World. Heehyang used to work there and she was entitled to getting two free tickets to Lotte World itself! So we said hi to her ex-colleagues, snagged our free tickets and headed straight to the amusement park!


They even gave me a free hairband in the office so I could stand out even more than I already did.


Managed to see this version of the Pensive Statue.


And played around with the other 3D art exhibitions available


Our angles weren't exactly the most accurate...but heck, it was fun just posing.


Okay, I promise this is the last one.


We spent the day going to as many rides as possible which included several kinds of roller coasters that either turned rapidly, went through 360 degree loops or travelled at the speed of light. Along with that, we spent a long time waiting in line, which we spent annoying each other (it was more one way from me to her). We shot cowboys on screens with guns and had a 4D experience through the wild rapids. We whispered about every other foreigner we saw, daring each other to say hi (in which we never did). At the end of the day we used up our entire tank of energy and thankfully made it home in one piece.

It was really fun being there, mostly because of her and my ability to be whoever I want with her.
It's been so long since I've been able to share this moment with you.
I've missed you so much :') now I remember why it felt like a break up when you returned to Korea.

No comments: